keyend felt

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 9 06:52:24 MST 2007

Hi All,

I guess the only pianos I've put key-end felt on have been Steinways.  Whose or what felt would you use for a piano that didn't need as thick felt?  The damper system on a Knabe Grand that has been, umm, questionably re-done and it's going to be exciting to sort it all out since this is the first time (except on Steinways) that I'm working to correct a rebuilt piano that someone else has bungled up.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois