OT I have come from the shadows

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 06:51:50 MST 2007

Dear Mr. Campi
  SO goo to see your name come up. I KNOW  You have stuff to say so lurk no
more my friend
  Dale

Hi Everyone,
I've been a' lurkin on this here list for quite awhile  and at Dale Erwin's
suggestion I am coming from the dark. I have got a few  things I need to get
out of my shop and they are one brand new set of Renner  #913017 shanks and
flanges, one brand new set of Renner G3-M hammers and one  Bolduc Upright Pinblock
removing Jig. If anyone is interested contact me off  list at
_campimichael at hotmail.com_ (mailto:campimichael at hotmail.com)  or  (909)949-1955. I may join
in on one of these discussions some day now that I  can. Talk to you soon.
Michael

http://www.aol.com.