keyend felt

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 9 12:23:43 MST 2007

Barbara,

The last time I ran into this, I cut the keystick down so that the
Steinway thickness would fit.  Did it on the bandsaw, with the old felt
still on there, and spent less time than it usually takes to remove the
felt.   Might as well set up the piano to use high quality readily
available materials.

Mike