Seasonal pitch change:

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 8 20:37:45 MST 2007

Ric,
My oberservations are that DCs do help, more with an undercover, and
a whole lot more with a stringcover.  I have two Sauters here, one a
Delta and one an Omega.  The Delta has a stringcover, the Omega
doesn't.  We just had a big swing here with dry arctic weather.  The
Omega needs unison cleanup and the Delta doesn't know anything
happened; it is going on over four months with a pretty near concert
level tuning still surviving on it.

Andrew Anderson