Piano on the Titanic.

Shawn Brock shawn_brock at comcast.net
Thu Mar 8 20:22:16 MST 2007

Folks:
I have one of those burning questions that you get some times.  You know, a some what meaningless questions about piano facts...  The subject of the Titanic came up to day, and people were talking about the pictures of the wreckage.  Someone said the Grand Piano is still down there.  While that's good to know, I started to wonder who was the manufacture of this piano?  Anyone know?  The Hindenburg had a Bluthner grand, but what did the Titanic have.  Thanks, and sorry for the dumb question.