Aural Tuning- Pianos with High Inharmonicity

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Thu Mar 8 03:34:47 MST 2007

Jack Stebbins wrote the article; the technique was developed by David
Summerall (sp?), an NBSS student.  It works great; I use it on every tuning.
It gives a result similar to the Baldassin-Sanderson two-octave temperament:
the stacked thirds from C#3 to F4 beat in the ratio of 5:4.  It's fast and
self-correcting.

--Cy--