Aural Tuning- Pianos with High Inharmonicity

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 7 22:05:02 MST 2007

Hey Now,

I believe the article you are referring to is March of 2006 written by
Brent Collins. That issue also has a re-print of Jack Stebbins December of
1994.

Pardon me all if I'm late in the game. Just catching up tonight.

Steve

Pura Vida

https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search
=mortgage_text_links_88_h27f6&disc=y&vers=743&s=4056&p=5117

________