engineered wood rail (was: What would Steinway do)

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Wed Mar 7 07:52:13 MST 2007

>In the world of all-wood rails, I have only seen solid wood (usually hard
>maple). What is a "heavy engineered wood" rail? Terry Farrell

Terry,
Here's a photo of Renner's old (left) and new (right) back action rails.
Above them is a piece of a hammer rail.

If rails and brackets were available, I would replace Tubular Action Rails
in a heartbeat.  With a little ambition, I suppose I could find them.
Where's my round tuit....
--

Regards,

Jon Page