Bechstein Model V 1895 - sale on commission?

Howard Sloan contact at claptrapmusic.com
Mon Mar 5 12:57:25 MST 2007

Dear Sirs,

I have a Bechstein Model V grand piano that was manufactured in 1895 and
which is soon to begin the process of complete renovation and refurbishment
to the most exacting standards by an excellent workshop.

I would like to enquire if you would be able to suggest where I could ask
for it to be sold on my behalf on a commission basis.

And what are those commissions charges likely to be?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Howard Sloan