YC String number needed

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 22:33:07 MST 2007

More missed info -  I was  really out to lunch taking
down the string info that day.  On this Young Chang
G185 S#060298 I need not only the string number for D2
 but also the steel core dia., the outside dia. and
whether it it double wrapped or single.

D2 String no.?
Steel Core diameter?
Outside diameter?
Wrapping dbl or single?

I think I've got all the  other dimensions.

Bob Hull