YC String number needed

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 22:17:06 MST 2007

Hey Saturday night crew:

I'm filling out a string order on the Arledge web site
and see that I don't have the string number for this
note.  Can you help me out?  It's a Young Chang G185
and the note is D2.  It is a bichord and I'll  be
ordering the pair.

Or could  I just leave that blank - I don't see what
difference it would make for them to know that info.

Thanks.

Bob Hull