Jim Coleman in the Journal

chuck c chchristus at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 2 18:33:45 MST 2007

Way to go, PTG Journal and Richard Moody!

Great article in the new (March 2007) Journal about one of the Great Ones.
Jim Coleman exemplifies the best of not only what PTG has to offer, (he is the consummate "gentleman tuner" as Mr. Moody says,) but is the best of human beings as well.
Many people owe him a great debt.
Hopefully we'll see more articles about some of the fine people that have raised (and are raising) the bar for piano technology.  Good read.

Let's see, I have at least 27 more good years to put in before 80, (Jim C's age)  So, there is hope!

Chuck Christus, RPT

P.S. Sorry to have offended anyone by posting this to this list.