What would Steinway do

David Porritt dporritt at smu.edu
Fri Mar 2 17:47:52 MST 2007

No Ric, I still don't understand their question when they ask if it is still
a Steinway.  It's still a piano!  Nossaman's D+ is still a piano but for
sure is no longer a Steinway D.  As I hear the question being asked it's
like is it still a piano.

I just don't understand the question.  I understand the words, I just don't
understand what they are asking.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu