mutes

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Mar 2 03:23:47 MST 2007

At 01:06 3/2/2007, you wrote:

>         The point (of strip muting) for me is to avoid the tedium
> of pounding the same note over and over as you tune all three
> strings in a row, instead of spreading the tedium out over time in
> order to keep your sanity.
>-- David Nereson, RPT

I find the alternate strip method and going up and down by whole
tones also avoids ear fatigue. When going straight up through the dog
whistle top octave, I find that I start doubting my hearing.  Better
for me to cleanse the palate, so to speak, by going back to a
different frequency range, then re-attacking.  By going up and down,
I'm constantly doing that.
YMMV

Conrad Hoffsommer
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be
misquoted, then used against you.