Pinblock/back separation repair

James H Frazee jimfrazee at msn.com
Thu Mar 1 16:56:35 MST 2007

I need to do this repair on a 46 year old Sohmer upright, model 34K.  I have the procedural description found in Randy Potter's course but I'm looking for a rough estimate of the person hours involved.  (Already consulted "G" Piano Works Repair Labor Guide, to no avail.  But Joe, how do you like that citation?)  Anyone have any ideas how long each bolt takes?  the entire job?  Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Frazee