Setting up appointments

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 08:43:47 MDT 2007

I think it is something we should try, to see if it works for us
individually. One thing I'm trying is handing a card at the beginning
of an appointment. It has several objectives, like helping me keep
records up to date, and to let me know anything the customer may be
interested in in addition to tuning.

I've attached these as PDF files.

I haven't been doing this long, so I don't know exactly how it will
work long term.

JF