Can something be used to blast out "dogstink" from a Knabe reproducer ???????

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 12:21:12 MDT 2007

That is a  very good suggestion. Unfortunately, I live
in Athens, Ga., which has been called "poorer than the
lower 9th ward of N.O" ( despite the presence of the
University ) by the U.S. government.
     Very few people here want to pay enough for piano
work, for a  technician to survive on, and many
instruments get "trashed", by inconsiderate, un-piano
appreciating types.
     Fortunately, there are some other things
transpiring for me
( praise God! ) which may ( I hope )  rescue me from
this.

     Peace,