piano jack

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 20:33:55 MDT 2007

Tom,

I think you have a problem, bro. This is the second post in a month
where you talk about rescuing trash and converting it into useful
piano thingees. I'm going to start calling you Oscar if you don't slow
it down!  <GRIN>

Cool!

I had one of those jacks leak fluid everywhere. But I don't remember
the particulars. It was used on an automobile, which probably had
something to do with it.

OK, garbage day was today here, so I'll have to wait til next week to
comb the streets looking for goodies!  ;-)

JF