piano jack

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Thu Jul 19 21:14:31 MDT 2007

From: "John Formsma" <formsma at gmail.com>

Subject: Re: piano jack

> Tom,
>
> I think you have a problem, bro. This is the second post in a month
> where you talk about rescuing trash and converting it into useful
> piano thingees. I'm going to start calling you Oscar if you don't slow
> it down!  <GRIN>

    I'll wear that as a badge of honor!
    T.D.

   John wrote:
     > I had one of those jacks leak fluid everywhere. But I don't remember
> the particulars. It was used on an automobile, which probably had
> something to do with it.

   I'll watch for that leak problem. This was an inexpensive bottle jack ,
rated @2 ton's and the literature (which I of course tossed) mentioned
something about a sealed something or other to prevent leaks .  I'll be
cautious on the customers white rug. Thanks for the heads up.
    T.D.