RCT vs. Verituner (opinions from a newly convert)

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick@pianospianissimo.com
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 00:55:38 +0100 (CET)

I like it too!

If only i could achieve such simplicity... i've already tried to downsize
mine a few times, but its still full of stuff and anyone that tries to
lift it of the floor think it's glued to it!!! (thats how heavy it is!)

Thanks for the pic,

Patrick

> Ah...I like the simplicity of your service kit...
>
> David Ilvedson, RPT
> Pacifica, California

Patrick Hinves Ballesta
Afinador/Técnico 610442371