Lightening touch by changing damper timing redux

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 03:10:57 EST

Dale,

No doubt about it....but some people like a heavier feel, and some prefer
lighter.  I guess we only really see it as a symptom if it we don't like  the
way it feels.  I personally thought the pianos were fine before I  played with
the dampers.

I'll chalk it up to experience/inexperience, and see how it plays out over
the next few appointments.  One of the appeals of this method for me was  that
things can be changed back without a huge amount of effort.

Thanks for the input,

Dave S., enthusiasm slightly "dampered"

In a message dated 1/20/2006 3:49:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,