Last Minute Cancellations?

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:13:05 -0500

I always just forget it. I personally think it brings to much ill will
to charge. But if it becomes repetitive I just write the customer off.
There are a handful of people that I will not schedule again.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Joseph Garrett
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 11:50 AM
To: pianotech
Subject: Last Minute Cancellations?

I'd like to know what y'all have in place for last minute cancellation
policies? I've always sent a bill for half a service call, if a client
cancelled w/in 24 hours of the appointment. This has always been met
with a big flap. :-( If it is a family crisis or a medical emergency,
then I would simply forget it.
I had one this morning, (7am!). Senior citizen's son controls the money
and doesn't think it's worthy. grrrr! My gut tells me to simply forget
it and do some shop work in the extra time. What say y'all?
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I