Last Minute Cancellations?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:50:20 -0800

I'd like to know what y'all have in place for last minute cancellation policies? I've always sent a bill for half a service call, if a client cancelled w/in 24 hours of the appointment. This has always been met with a big flap. :-( If it is a family crisis or a medical emergency, then I would simply forget it.
I had one this morning, (7am!). Senior citizen's son controls the money and doesn't think it's worthy. grrrr! My gut tells me to simply forget it and do some shop work in the extra time. What say y'all?
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I