1917 Wing & Sons upright 4 pedal piano

kenneth.gerler@prodigy.net kenneth.gerler@prodigy.net
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:47:07 -0600

I'm forwarding your information to the Piano Tech's List to see if =
someone is interested.

Ken Gerler
Gerler Piano & Organ Service
12425 Parkwood Lane
Florissant(Black Jack), MO -63033-4662
MITA, Int
1-800-942-7870
kenneth.gerler@prodigy.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Don Sandor=20
  To: kenneth.gerler@prodigy.net=20
  Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:47 PM
  Subject: 1917 Wing & Sons upright 4 pedal piano

  Dear Sir,

  We have a 1917 Wing & Sons upright 4 pedal grand piano, Style #22 in =
Walnut, and bench, purchased in 1917 by great-grandparents.  We have the =
bill of sale and "The Wing & Son Noteaccord".  Also have the "Book of =
Complete Information About Pianos", published in 1916, which is a =
catalog of the pianos made by Wing & Son.  This is a four pedal piano =
with an Orchestra pedal (the "ding" pedal) and a Mandolin pedal (the =
"ting-a-ling" pedal).  Would you be interested or could you refer us to =
someone in the Midwest that might be?  Just looking for a good home for =
an old friend.

  Thank you, =20

  Susan Sandor
  sandor@mahaska.org