Separate business/personal accounts?

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Tue, 03 Jan 2006 10:01:20

Hi Richard,

Phone around to the other tuners in your area. You do not wish to be the
lowest priced tuner. Personally I try to be the "highest in my market area".

Do communicate your policies to your clients (in writing or via email),
they deserve to know "where they stand".

Do book the next service call before you leave their home.

At 07:05 AM 1/3/2006 -0800, you wrote:
> Hello, all.      Can I achieve an appropriate level of separation using
>Quicken, and 'subdividing' my single bank account?     As you might
>imagine, I am struggling with how to price myself/my services.   I'll not
>respond to each response, but will appreciate the input each person
>provides.   Thanks, RichardNo virus found in this incoming message. Checked
>by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.11/219 -
>Release Date: 1/2/2006

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7