yet another bracket question...

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:33:45 -0800

You'll be able to tell when you can not longer slide the action out of =
the
piano.  That's a really good time. =20

=20

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net=20

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Piannaman@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:21 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: yet another bracket question...

=20

My worry here is that it was serviced by a tech who was unfamiliar with =
the
problem and could possibly have regulated it occasionally as it went out =
of
whack...

=20

My gut feeling, though, is that you are right.  At first glance, they =
seem
stable.

=20

Thanks,

=20

Dave Stahl

=20

In a message dated 2/23/2006 8:24:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,