yet another bracket question...

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:20:35 EST

=20
My worry here is that it was serviced by a tech who was unfamiliar with the=20=
=20
problem and could possibly have regulated it occasionally as it went out of=20=
=20
whack...
=20
My gut feeling, though, is that you are right.  At first glance, they  seem=20
stable.
=20
Thanks,
=20
Dave Stahl
=20
In a message dated 2/23/2006 8:24:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, =20