Steinway NY Re-Introduces the O (to replace the L)

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:25:53 -0600

> I thought the 'L' replaced the old 'O'. Why are they now bringing back
> the 'O'? Just curious. Also, why are they bringing back the 'A'? It's
> hard to believe that Steinway is admitting they made a mistake!!! :-)
>
> Avery Todd

No Avery, they wouldn't admit a mistake even if they should
ever make one some day. They need a new model to boost sales,
and where else would they get one than their already perfected
discontinued classics?
Ron N