laminated ribs

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:33:46 -0600

> Leave it to Ron N to make me feel like a real boob.

Gee, that wasn't the intent. I was just trying to provide you
an excuse to make more tools. Sorry, no epoxy this time.

>Obviously a wedge
> would be better - but then what would happen to my four-letter-word
> vocabulary? Indeed, about half the nasty words I utter are when I am
> trying to find that one feeler-block that has walked away. Hmmmm, time
> to make a nice wedge!
>
> Thanks for the nifty idea.
>
> Terry Farrell

You're welcome. Make three, while you're at it. Hide one, lose
one, and you can still use the four letter words when you
crunch a shoulder blade down on the third one under a piano.

Ron N