Out of state dealership calls

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:49:52 EST

Yes & just make sure the client pays your bill  & then hassles the out o
state dealer to reemburse them not you! Just good  biz
  Dale

Phil,

I haven't seen much of this. I'm curious, though...are the dealers asking
you to tune at a discounted rate, or your standard rate?  Or is it the  customer
who is expected to pay?

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 2/20/2006 3:54:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,