laminated ribs

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:55:14 -0500

> Or a wedge, with increments marked off along it's face so you=20
> only have to keep track of one tool.

Leave it to Ron N to make me feel like a real boob. Obviously a wedge =
would be better - but then what would happen to my four-letter-word =
vocabulary? Indeed, about half the nasty words I utter are when I am =
trying to find that one feeler-block that has walked away. Hmmmm, time =
to make a nice wedge!

Thanks for the nifty idea.

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----=20