Falconer pianos?

Wayne Walker wayne.w@musicstop.com
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:39:24 -0400

Hello list,
Has anyone work on the new Falcone pianos from the Sequng piano factory in
China? I was wondering what quality of piano they are and do they live up to
the Falcone name. The same company is also selling Hobart Cable and Geo
Steck pianos.
I have noticed that Costco in the states are selling Suzuki on-line. Has
anyone had any experience with these instrument? It is a shame that the
market is going this way on-line and out of state. Costco in Canada is only
selling the digital in their store and on -line.

Wayne Walker
Piano Tuner & Technician
MUSICSTOP LTD
1005 Dow Rd, New Minas, NS
B4N 3R4
Cell 902-221-1540
Fax 902-681-1463
HYPERLINK "mailto:wayne.w@musicstop.com"wayne.w@musicstop.com
HYPERLINK "http://www.musicstop.com/"www.musicstop.com

   _____

It has removed 3655 spam emails to date.
Try HYPERLINK "http://www.spamfighter.com/Product_Info.asp?"SPAMfighter for
free now!