Help Clarification

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:14:08 -0600

Hi Paul,

RPT = Registered Piano Technician.  This is a PTG membership status,
signifying that the member has passed a series of exams.  More details can
be found at ptg.org.

CTT is not a PTG designation, and is used by a number of schools and
organizations.  Whether or not it could be considered an "upgrade" from RPT
would depend on the organization behind it.

Mike