See you in Burbank

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 16:03:05 -0800

Dave,

I'll see you there...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: "David Andersen"
To: Pianotech
Subject: See you in Burbank

Hi, kids-----

I=92ve been up to here (around my neck/chin) with work and life, but we=
=92re exhibiting a couple of rocking restored pianos at the conference =
in Burbank and another introduction to our sales and performance/record=
ing space the Atelier. Come by, set a spell, play our pianos, and let=92=
s do some business and some schmoozeology! We=92re right down the row f=
rom our friend and collaborator Dale Erwin, and Stephen Bellieu, our ac=
tion wizard, will be in the booth throughout, so we=92ll be partying he=
arty as only piano wonks can in the Exhibit Hall. I=92d love to reconne=
ct with all the Listies I do know, and connect with the ones I don=92t.=

>From the Golden State----

David Andersen
Malibu, CA