hammer hardener

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 10:19:32 MDT 2006

Good point. And the reason I've never used this
method. But, since it's been around for a  while, I'd
guess it was originally intended for the celluloid
type, which makes it like nitrocellulose laquer, so
just use lacquer.
    Easier, and doesn't get unidentified old cooties
from the keytops on the hammers.
    Thump