More work than I can handle

David Chadwick chadwick61 at cox.net
Wed Apr 5 09:57:30 MDT 2006

Patti,
There is one fella in the area that does repair on electronic keyboards and organs. David Wiser, Wiser Electronics 702.385-7782 or 702.731-2608. This is another field of work in this town that is dire need of technicians. I receive a number of calls every week from folks and dealers looking for repairs. Most people are looking for a better price than Mr. Wisers services as his costs are proportional to his service demands.

David Chadwick
Las Vegas, NV

David,

Hello.  I read your post and have a question.  Do you or do you know
anyone that does service calls in the area for digital/electronic
pianos?  As you know the organ/electronic technician is in short supply
and I would love to know of anyone in the area.

Regards,

Patti
Patricia "Patti"  Kolbjornsen
Technical Service Division