hammer hardener

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 09:45:39 MDT 2006

Greetings,

       Then, if they are different compositions, how does one know how much
of them to mix with acetone, for use as hardner? Gut instinct tells me that
this is one of those things one gotta experiment with to get a feel for it.

JUli
Reading, PA
In a message dated 4/4/2006 11:58:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,