Another very good reason to find a hide gluesubstitute....

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:00:22 -0700 (PDT)

Haha! Yeah! You forgot pig penises in your list of
acceptable "Hot Dog" components, Alan. Very few people
would say to their daughters: " Here! Put this dead
pig's penis in your mouth !"  were it in its original
form. Yet they have no compunction about it going into
her mouth ( and being chewed and swallowed ) as long
as it has been rendered visually unrecognizable.
     Somehow, I find this baffling.
     Thump

P.S. Sure hope I haven't offended anyone.