Another very good reason to find a hide gluesubstitute....

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:50:14 -0700 (PDT)

    And the labels themselves. Dead animal stuff is
ferreted into practically everything manufactured
today, to get rid of it. Most soaps. Shampoo.
Plastics. Antifreeze. Brake fluid. Photographic
supplies. Even soda pop ( glycerine ). Yech.
     Vegans, confronted with this ghastly scenario,
cluster in enclaves or do their best where they are.
That is not being a hypocrite. It is  making the best
of a  bad bargain.   As long as we gripe continually
about the ghoulish predilections of the surounding
"culture",  I believe we are somewhat protected from
the Karmic ramifications of nearly unavoidable
complicity.
    I love the beautiful music pianos can make, and
await the day when the anachronistic detritus of
murder is not in their composition.
     Thump

http://mail.yahoo.com