OT: Palm applications

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:27:05 -0800

I use Trip Deluxe by Hands-High software.  It keeps track of your mileage,
purpose, destination, and client name. It will use your address list in the
Palm Pilot to insert the name. Simply scroll through the names and tap on
it.   It has a list for purposes, which you enter, so you don't have to
enter the purpose letter by letter.  Simply tap on the correct purpose.
Same with destination.  I have a couple dozen pre-entered destinations so I
know what part of town I'm going to be in.  There is an odometer graphic
which you use to set the start and stop miles.  It will begin with the last
mileage when you begin a new entry.  You can file the entries together in
different categories.  I use this to differentiate between the miles I
drive for the store, and miles I drive for my own business.  The reports it
prints can track each category separately.   It works with Excel to print
out reports which you can customize.  I highly recommend it.
Paul McCloud
San Diego