OT: Palm applications

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:32:46 -0800

I also use Quickbooks, so I have PocketBooks which installs on the Palm and
synchronizes with QBooks.  It's slow, and a little tedious to enter the
info.  I used to use it to print out a receipt on a small portable printer.
It would take forever to print out a receipt, so I stopped using it.
Anyone else use this program?
Paul McCloud
San Diego