OT: Palm applications

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:24:39 -0500

I just bought a Treo 650 phone, which is a cellular phone-Palm device-
web browser. It's been a while since I used a Palm. What programs do
fellow service technicians finally particularly useful (mileage,
linkage of customer DB to appointment book, maps, etc.)? I'm a Mac
user, and keep my customer DB in AppleWorks 6.
Thanks,
Patrick Draine
PS As a tuner it seems weird to wear a Bluetooth headset but its the
21st century so I guess I'll be giving it a try ...