Humidity & voicing

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 19:57:58 -0500

Hi Don,

I agree about the humidity control thing. But, for the Edward covers,
they don't bring the humidity control to the action cavity hence the
hammers. This is why I personnally prefer long skirted covers that keep
the whole piano under the dampp chaser's influence.

Marcel

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner