Check is in the mail!

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 21:40:09 -0700

Is there a way to use paypal?
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan Barnard=20
  To: joegarrett@earthlink.net, Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 9:15 PM
  Subject: Re: Check is in the mail!

  Except for larger churches and a couple of nursing homes (not locally =
owned), I don't leave or send a bill. I stand there, and they write me a =
check or whip out some $20's. I have a form that I use for a statement =
or an estimate (or both) when detailed work is required, but even on =
that the word "invoice" does not appear.  Even the U.S. Army (bless =
them, pray for them) pays me on the spot, by credit card.

  Am I all that unique in this?=20

  Maybe I just have my customers trained better than y'all do.    :o)

  Alan Barnard
  Salem, Missouri

    ----- Original Message -----=20