shank strike weights

William Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 08:32:01 -0500

At 9:09 AM -0800 11/19/05, Mark Schecter wrote:
>Are you certain that magnetic balancing is a standard part of
>Fazioli's procedure? This was not the case when I visited the
>factory in 2002. At that time, MB was a time-of-order option only.
>Have they changed their process?

No, I'm not certain. I'm going on some fragment kicking around in the
back of my mind, which most likely came from some report of an
after-market installation, But whatever it is, I'm thinkig  it's
newer than 3 years.

If we had any of the prominent Fazioli dealers on this list, they
would clear this up real fast. My browser wasn't able to get a
response from fazioli.com. Thanks, Mark for keeping this list
rumor-free.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

".......true more in general than specifically"
     ...........Lenny Bruce, spoofing a radio discussion of the Hebrew
roots of Calypso music