Hairline cracks in Treble Bridge

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:32:31

Hi,

I am doubtful that the hair line cracks are causing your vibration. CA glue
would be the repair of choice. Quick Fast, and Cheap to the client. If the
bridge still needs replacement--then you can still do it.

At 12:48 PM 11/16/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>                        half and putting in a  new half bridge in instead.
>        Would that cause problems later  on? Thanks.   No virus found in
>this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.362 /
>Virus Database: 267.13.3/172 - Release Date: 11/15/2005

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner