re-attach metal grill on Yamaha music desk

Byron Quam byronquam@shaw.ca
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:43:49 -0800

I have a customer with a Yamaha console piano made in 1976. There is no
model number that I can see but there is a C before the serial number =
and it
is about 42 inches high.=20

=20

The music desk had a metal grill attached but the plastic material that =
held
this grill in place has disintegrated (became brittle and shattered). =
I'm
wondering if anyone else has run into such a problem and how they
re-attached the metal grill.=20

=20

Thanks,

=20