By the way, kids--Live at the Atelier

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 16:25:09 EST

=20
All Jazz lovers
   I was At the Atelier yesterday Tuning  & Listening to  3 Awesome Jazz=20
pianist up close & personal.   These guys  really appreciate the Performance=
=20
enhanced pianos available to  them & made incredible use of there tonal reso=
urces. =20
My D is  developing nicely .  The German B was  very nicely prepped  &=20
rebuilt by David A. & partner Steve Bellieu was also a good fit &  blend for=
 two &=20
three hands Jazz.
  The 3 pianist ,Temir Hendelman, Jerold Clayton &  Bill Cunliffe were=20
smoking.
  My Thanks to Jeff Stradling ( a pianist) who was on  hand to professionall=
y=20
record & stream. The  Pianos sound like they do  in person. Check it out .=20
It's a lot of fun. Inside Jazz .com at 2:pm Pacific  Standard time.
    Regards
   Dale Erwin

If you want to listen to a concert at the Atelier this  afternoon, you can.=20=
=20
Go to =20

www.insidejazz.com
at  2:00 PM Pacific Daylight Savings time, and you can hear what all the fus=
s=20
is  about.

Stan Ryberg, this is as close as you=E2=80=99ll get this weekend,  brother.=20=
<g>

Enjoy.

David Andersen=20
=20
THANK YOU, David!   I'll be there!!!
Stan Ryberg=20
Barrington IL =20
jstan40@sbcglobal

=20
Erwins Pianos  Restorations=20
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Ca 95357
209-577-8397
Rebuilt  Steinway , Mason &Hamlin  Sales
www.Erwinspiano.com