JIV-jumping into voicing

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 14:24:27 -0700

Hi Brian,
Only if you want to have hammers that you can pick up with a magnet <O:(
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Brian Doepke=20
  To: 'Pianotech'=20
  Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 2:06 PM
  Subject: RE: JIV-jumping into voicing

  Thanks for all the input, and even the spin-off discussions.

  =20

  I have found much information on my cd's of 20 years of the PTG =
Journal.  But, another question.when a needle, or group of 3 needles, is =
inserted into the hammer felt, is there any additional moving of the =
needles; like a slight rocking motion or wiggling motion?  Or, is the =
procedure to just insert and pullout on the same trajectory?

  =20

  Brian P. Doepke

  =20

  AAA PianoWorks