and another first..

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 09:09:12 -0500

And I just talked to a client (Friday Morning Musicale - Performance
Theatre) this morning who said they have a big classical piano concert
tomorrow night and they need their S&S L, S&S B and big Boston tuned for it.
I guess they must have just gone out of tune last night....

Oh, geeezzzzzzzz........   :-(

Terry Farrell